16 September 2008

just a few pictures

Sorry I haven't been good at putting up pictures. Here is just a blog with pictures and descriptions. miss you all!!!

this is me and Molly (on the left) and Chandra (in the middle). They are two other americans that are living here as au-pairs. Molly is from Arizona and Chandra is from Missouri. This is us in front of the arc de triomphe



These people are some other friends. the one in sunglasses and the dark haired one are sisters from Italy. They are friends of Chandra because the dark haired one studied abroad in the states and lived with Chandra's family. She was their foreign exchange student. The girl between the italian sisters is Chandra's sister. She was over here as an au pair as well, but just left to go back to the states.



This is me and Caroline. She is my swedish friend. We went out for the evening with some other friends. She lives just 5 or 6 houses down from me.

This is La Defense, I think it's actually an office building or something. But it's pretty cool looking. I had seen it from a distance last time I was in France, but never up close. There is some really good shopping right around it. :)


Me in front of the Louis Vuitton store. :)


I found this pink vespa and just had to take a picture with it!!!
Well I guess that is enough for now. I'll post more later. Enjoy!!!


Oh, i start my french classes next week. so i'll tell you about those after they start.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the pictures and you!!!

Anonymous said...

haha, i absolutely love hearing about what you're up to there, dear. what a blast! you're on my heart! x.x

Anonymous said...

Yay for awesome pictures :-)