01 October 2008

One of the reasons I came to Paris

I love the Eiffel Tower. I always have. I really haven't seen it much during my trip so far. I have climbed to the top on previous trips, but not this one. I have seen it sparkle at night on other trips, but not this one. I see it from a distance and get a little excited. Well the other night i finally got to get close to it. No i didn't go up into it, but I will. Currently, France is leading the EU which is why the tower is blue with stars on it. So these are just a couple pictures of my evening by the tower. It was lovely.




Me and Chandra underneath it.


It sparkles for 10 minutes each hour at night. so here it is sparkling and being blue. *sigh... i love it. i really really just love it. i couldn't stop staring at it the whole evening.

No comments: